Video Editing Tips
- For best results, order a sychronized transcript. Then either forward us your pre-made clips or give us the starting and ending time codes of each clip. We'll handle making sure the clips are stitched together in one seamless track.
- If you don't have a sychronized transcript, give us a full-sized transcript with each section to be edited in or out clearly marked on the transcript itself. This will dramatically improve turnaround time.
- Don't get the wrong format! Check ahead of time with the Court clerk as to whether they have a DVD player (MPEG-2), a laptop projector (MPEG-1), or - gasp - a VCR. Don't laugh - it happens.
- We do our very best to make every cut a razor cut. However, if two people are talking over each other, we can't edit out just one voice.
- Yes, we can do fades and transitions!
Have you requested your password yet? It's quick, easy and will provide you with access to all your important documents (all at no additional cost to you.)