WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TAKING INTERNATIONAL DEPOSITIONS
With the emergence of international litigation has come the need to take depositions overseas.
Taking overseas depositions can be confusing, costly and a huge time waster for your staff.
Some of the considerations are as follows:
- Verification of the qualifications and experience of reporters, videographers and other staff
- Handling the swearing in of a witness when abroad
- Managing costs of taking international depositions
- International travel restrictions
- Navigating time zones
- Handling travel visas
- Time spent by your case team managing international logistics
- Dealing with unknown vendors, not your trusted local reporting agency
- Booking conference rooms and dealing with different languages and cultures
- Dealing with technology requirements and differing electrical voltages
Sound like a lot to think about?
It is a lot if you don’t have a trusted court reporting agency to guide you.
The good news is that Agren Blando Court Reporting & Video, Inc. will guide you every step of the way and take on the burden of managing all the details.
Call us at 800.739.4846 to learn more about our international deposition services or to receive a free consultation.
Have you requested your password yet? It's quick, easy and will provide you with access to all your important documents (all at no additional cost to you.)