We offer many services at Agren Blando, but the legal deposition is our main service, and we do it well.
Our reporters arrive 1/2 hour early to every deposition to set up and verify details with you. We can provide realtime reporters and a rough transcript at the end of the day. We can bring notebooks with your original exhibits to each and every job.
We can videotape, video stream, videoconference, text stream, and conference call your deposition in our comfortable, complimentary conference room. Holding your deposition outside of Denver? Outside of the country? No problem. We schedule locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Our favorite word with trials is "Yes."
- Yes, we do trials!
- Yes, we do realtime hookups for trials!
- Yes, we do wireless realtime!
- Yes, we can bates stamp, copy and organize your trial exhibits into notebooks!
- Yes, we can scan your exhibits for upload into a Trial Presentation software package!
- Yes, we can provide edited video clips for presentation at trial!
Hearings, with large rooms, multiple speakers, and often a looser format than a deposition may give some other reporters pause, but at Agren Blando, we are happy to take the record! Choose from a traditional stenographer or a digital reporter. If you need your hearing videotaped, we can even do two-camera shoots to capture large rooms.
Arbitrations and Meetings
Need a transcript of a public or private meeting? Need an arbitration recorded? We can do those too!
Call us today and find out how Agren Blando can take your record!
Have you requested your password yet? It's quick, easy and will provide you with access to all your important documents (all at no additional cost to you.)